Production Assemblers wanted!
If you would like to be a part of a great team building a great product, this is the place for you.
- Assemble pyrotechnics in a Production setting
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Ability to work on your own and with others
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to make decisions
- Good problem solving techniques
- Be a team player
- Have a positive attitude
- Be aware of and practice all safety procedures
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving items up to 40 pounds
- Tolerate moderate noise levels
- Ability to walk on flat or uneven surfaces and in areas of crushed stone on a daily basis
- Good finger dexterity
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, kneel, and
Position Type/ Hours of Expected Work:
- Full Time Position (40 hours per week)
- 7:00am to 3:30pm (M-F) possible OT during busy seasons
Require Education and or Experience:
- No Experience Needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Legal to work in the United States
- Pass a Background investigation in compliance with the ATF
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Hourly - DOE
Job Closing Date
February 28, 2018
Fill out an application at 184 McNaley Rd, Columbus, MT 59019