Montana Silversmiths has immediate openings for various Part-time and Full-time production positions; grinding, buffers, packaging, order picking/shipping. Temporary status to start with potential for full-time employment
Wage: $11.00 per hour to start (varies by position and experience)
On the Job Training provided
Great family friendly work environment - schedules work well for parents with children in school!
Shift: Monday - Friday - 7:00 am - 3:30 pm (some overtime required)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of small hand tools; hammers, pliers, dremel tools, etc.
2. Positive attitude and good working relationship with other employees and Supervisor.
3. Ability to perform repetitive tasks utilizing hands/arms.
4. Ability to handle and manipulate small parts
4. Requires attention to detail in a fast paced working environment.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Works well without supervision.
7. Safety conscious, reliable and dependable.
Education: High School diploma/GED preferred.
Job Closing Date
August 31, 2018
Send resume to email@example.com, pick up an application at 1 Sterling Lane, Columbus, or contact Colette at 406-322-6030.