Allow us to introduce ourselves. Valley Credit Union is a full service, not-for-profit financial institution founded in 1949. Headquartered in Billings, we have 8 branch locations, including Roundup, Columbus, and Cody, Wyoming; we are a full service credit union with an open field of membership. Valley has no shareholders. Instead, each account holder is a member and is therefore entitled to one vote at the annual meeting. Valley offers traditional banking products, but stands apart from other financial institutions with its outstanding customer service, competitive interest rates and low fees.
In addition to our member driven service, you can enjoy a variety of products and services to simplify and strengthen your financial life, including:
- Interest bearing checking accounts
- A wide array of savings and investment products
- A variety of loan products such as Auto, Home, Personal, and Line of Credit
- Conveniences such as free internet banking, free online billpayer service and Touch Tone Teller
- Small business services
- Free check cards
- Visa credit cards & more!
We look forward to building a one-on-one, trusted relationship. Thank you for letting us be a part of your community and we look forward to serving you!